- The face coverings are offered to you as a gesture of goodwill with no guarantee given by Veezu that they will protect against the contamination of any illness, virus or other medical condition, including COVID-19. The face coverings are just one measure to guard against the spread of COVID-19.
- It is compulsory to wear a face covering on public transport in Wales. Although it is only a legal requirement for passengers to wear a face covering on public transport, in order to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission, the Welsh Government is advising that licensed private-hire and Hackney drivers should also wear a face covering during journeys. For more information, click here.
- Please follow Government guidance on how to wear a face covering
- Please follow Government guidance on the frequency of changing face coverings.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is your responsibility to ensure that the wearing of face coverings does not impair, in any way, your ability to drive safely and legally in accordance with DVLA requirements, your private-hire vehicle driver licensing conditions and other applicable UK legislation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is your responsibility to ensure that the terms of your motor insurance policy are complied with at all times. You should contact your insurance provider to verify that the wearing of face coverings are permitted under your policy.
- If you believe that you are exempt from wearing face coverings whilst operating as a driver partner, please contact Veezu.Services via the portal and provide evidence of your exemption.